2008年6月1日 星期日

A HackerSong :a Sad Hacker

6/3:Add rems of What Miku Lin says before and after the song. If you need a version without vocal, just reply me by any way. No matter how you want to sing.

Happy weekend to everyone. Some foreign friends may be interested in the song, so I also introduce it by English here. If you have a party , it maybe help some. But don't blow whistles too loud in the night. /_\

I am MaGicdesigner ,a programmer ,a Wikipedian and also a bedroom music composer. I wrote and composed the song about a hacker's anxiety and wrote the lyrics. It's a happy Taiwanese style electronical dance song , but be with a little sad lyrics.

The vocal is sing by a Japanese virtual singer software"Hatsune Miku". For two reasons:
1.I run it by wine under GNU/Linux
2.I transformed her into a quite different style
So, I gave a new name for her :Miku Lin dedicated to Linux ( In Taiwan "Lin" is a real family name. )
kenworkerAttributionNoncommercialShare Alike Some rights reserved
(I haven't determine what Miku Lin should be like,so just choosed the suitable style photo.)



==song==
There are 2 different styles. Just choose what you like.
===a Sad Hacker ver.1.0AC, length1:54===
oggmp3
oggmirror1

(The bandwidth of googlepage is very low. If you just wanna hear,you could hear it online.Downloading is for remixing or sharing.)

The version is accompaniment on A ,vocal on C


===a Sad Hacker ver.1.0CC, length1:54===
oggmp3


The version is accompaniment on C ,vocal on C

The song and recording both are released under Creative Commons License
CreativeCommons CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 TW license


==Lyrics==
===Original(Southern Fujian language)===

今夜眠床頂睏未去,爬起來飲咖啡來hacking。err、bug一大堆,緊來debug靠家己。鄉民埋怨一大堆,亂嫌烏白罵又哭悲,寫一個回報又免開錢,辛苦貧窮我獨自悲。

偶時深夜我獨醒,爆肝白頭毛又加幾支。雖然>_<,自由軟體一定堅持! 逐家分享加努力,造成GNU加Linux噫,高橋流、 tiddlywiki、mediawiki,Orz、Keroro、LXDE,emacs、vi加Python、Ruby,Gcin、Ksana、 OpenVanilla噫,xwindow、Gnome、Firefox噫,openmoko、jifty、libdgg

===Translated===

Tonight I can't get sleeped. Get up to drink coffee for hacking.So many errors and bugs. Hurry up to debug by myself. Netcitizens complains so much . They Blamed within crying without reports charging none fee. I am just sad that I am just a hardship ,poor little coder.

Somtimes in midnight,I found I getting some more silver hair and my liver is going to blow up. Although ">_<",I never give up my way on free software.

Everyone's sharing and tributing made GNU+Linux~i. Takahashi ryu, Tiddlywiki,mediawiki. Orz,Keroro,LXDE. Emacs,vi and Python,Ruby. Gcin,Ksana,OpenVanilla~i. xwindow, Gnome,Firefox~i. Openmoko,jifty,libdgg.

===REM===
====Before the song starting====
Don't forget to turn BASS on! Nerdy ( Otaku ) boys and girls ! let's roll!
let's roll!
====When the song end====
Over!...(The audience don't want to stop blowing, and the band also..) Hello? What? I am going to take a rest.


Creative Commons License
The lyrics and its translating are also released under CreativeCommons CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 TW license

ps. My English is poor. If I translated wrong, just reply me.


==cast==
Lyrics:MGdesigner
song writer:New Nice Music Bird(Actually is me ,too. It's My old nickname .This way seems a bigger team :-)
Composer:New Nice Music Bird
vocal:Miku Lin
band:band in Ubuntu studio

ps. The term Keroro is a project maintained by a famous Taiwanese hacker,Jserv. Here it doesn't mean an animation from Japan.

沒有留言:

count