2008年6月27日 星期五

[song] Carry You and Me! Ver.1.0(English intro)


This is Miku Lin's new song ( Miku Lin is my virtual singer. ). Originally it's about general little folding bicycles,but I found hard to sing about details of each one. Finally I changed to write only for "Carryme"( see photo).

The song is totally done by myself. I MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF if it's nice , serious. Plz listen carefully.

length:2:47
download:oggmp3

==license==
The song,recording,and the lyrics are released under Creative Commons License
CreativeCommons CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 TW license
==lyrics (English translation)==

Petroleum get more and more expensive! My salary become fewer and fewer.
My car have a big stomach. I want a vehicle which don't need Petroleum.

That day I came to the Desert bicycle store. I found a cute bicycle.
What? More than ten thousands dollar( New Taiwan Dollar)? The salesman said:"It's firm. Can make a little long run( 10km ). Even you can stand on it to ride ."

Carryme,Carryme, Why you so expensive?
Carryme,Carryme,for you I needed to line up for ordering.

My heart was as the same as drownning in the Pacific ocean.
Wait day to day ,night to night,until you arrived.

XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Unfolded it to go riding right away!
After Arriving the train station ,let's transform you!(Comes the sound effect. It means very quick folding/unfolding .)
The body is light, just 8 KG.
Even me a girl can carry you.

The MRT runned to the station. Went out unfolding you and many people had many many quesions asking me. "Is it slow?"(It's not slow. As fast as big a normal bicycle. The highest speed is "30km/hr" ) "Made in what country?"(Made in Taiwan,but many Taiwanese don't believe. ) "How much?". After replying I was very tired.

Carryme,Carryme,Carry you and me!
Can ride in big road.(As small as a slide. Riding between big cars and motorcycles is a funny view.)
Also can ride into a huge building.

Why? I became your salesman? (Because always need to "FAQ" to others.)
Although orz,
But I am also happy.(Can talk with many many people.)

Carryme,Carryme,Carry you and me!
Have ridden you 1 year.
You are still hard that didn't get broken.

Carryme,Carryme,Carry you and me!
Riding you is happy.
I love Carryme!

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
1 little girl read the Creative commons license.

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
Miku sings:

I rode the iron horse almost 300 km!(Bravely! Imitating "I rode the white horse~")
"My inner tubes got broken . No body help me./_\"(sadly..)
(Cry loudly)

"I am just in Ta-Ta-Jia. Who can help me! help~~~"

(Ta-Ta-Jia height:2600 m.It's the mountion-climbing begining point of Yusan,the highest mountain of Eastern Asia)

==ps.==
This song comes with 2 jokes. One is tXXXsfXXming sound effect which I made by midi instruments ( Imitate from one of my favorate movies last year.). Another one is a kidding. I changed the traditional Taiwanese song I rode a white horse into heheh...(If you don't like huge crying,just jump it.)

沒有留言:

count