2008年8月19日 星期二

[song]Nice men are ubuntu!(Ubuntu好人歌)

This is written as a promotive song for Ubuntu8.04Release Party & Installfest '08 at Taipei.The language is Taiwanese.



download:ogg
length:3:07

==Lyrics==
===English translation===
Using computer ,is hard. Need a nice-man.
Window, crashed,...by viruses and Trojan horses.
Put on make-up,Be kawai~. Prepare to act like a spoiled brat.
Nice-man Cards, there are no more. Can't find new nice-man.

Nice-men today, why hard to find? I need to handle it myself.
I have heard Ubuntu is easy to install and use.

Take my computer,going to the party. There are so many nice-men.
Ubuntu, intsalling. Is it really easy?
APT, amazing! I could find any program interested.
The desktop is beautiful, fantasic! Even charge no fee.

A Nice-man isn't your donkey. They teached us this.
Humanity to others. I am what I am because of who we all are.

*
Humanity to others. I am what I am because of who we all are.
No need to find other nice-man. I also can be nice myself!

*repeat 3 times

Using computer,is not hard,becuase I am in Ubuntu community.
I help you. You help me. Ubuntu! Ubuntu!

====notes====
"Nice-men" mean shy geekers in Taiwan. Beautiful girls love to "use" them to fix their computers (Just is like a donkey which always help a lady carrying many goods. ). When the geekers want to "shorten the distance" between him and her, many girls are used to politely refuse them this way "You are a very very nice man,but...I don't love you." . . Many geekers' heart are broken. They describe the situation as " Got a nice-man card." .

===original Taiwanese===

用電腦,真苦惱,需要好人教。
window阿,昏倒啦,毒發着木馬。
妝秀秀,卡哇依,準備來使乃。
好人卡,分了阿,找無好人來。

今也好人,為什麼敗找?每靠吾自己。
聽講Ubuntu,好裝更好用。

持電腦,去party,好人一大堆。
Ubuntu,裝起來,焉好用,啊知?
APT,不思議,找到什攏無奇。
畫面秀,范特西,竟然用免錢。

好人不是你也馱獸,這是他們教我。
以人道待人,群在故吾在。

*
以人道待人,群在故吾在,Ubuntu也精義。
免找好人,自己變好人。

*repeat 3 times

用電腦,免煩惱,有Ubuntu社群。
我幫你 ,你助我,Ubuntu!Ubuntu!

==License==
Creative Commons License
This content(The sound recording and lyrics.) is released under CC license Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Taiwan . [YEAR 2008] (CC)(BY)(NC)(SA) [MGdesigner]. Some Rights Reserved.

沒有留言:

count